Sharon Coleman B.Bus (Accounting)
- I have a Bachelor or Business with a major in Accounting which I completed through Central Queensland University and have over 10 years experience within the finance industry.
- I am an Accredited Aged Care Professional through Age Care Steps (ACS) Pty Ltd.
- I work closely with internal Accountants and Investment Advisers to provide Aged Care Strategy Options for future planning purposes or for immediate decision making purposes.
I am passionate about the aged care sector and my interest was borne from experiencing first hand, the myriad of decisions that need to be made when a loved one moves into residential aged care. All ‘Strategy Options’ provided are in your best interest as I and Aged Care Services Qld Pty Ltd t/a Your Aged Care Solutions are not aligned with any insurance companies or financial institutions.
I am a salaried employee of Aged Care Services Qld Pty Ltd who is a corporate authorised representative of PPI and my remuneration is not aligned to the recommendation of any particular investment or life insurance product or product issuer.
Kirk Jarrott BComm, ADCM, DFP, AD (Acc)
Kirk commenced with the Poole Group in 1996 as an Accountant and moved to Investment Services in 2000 with ABN Amro Morgans as as stockbroker for 3 ½ years. He came back to head up the Investment division of Poole Group in July 2003. He has over 8 years experience in Accounting and Taxation and over 12 years experience in Financial Services. He has lectured a stockmarket course at the Sunshine Coast TAFE for 8 years and keeps active in many surf sports. He has a young family of four children and holds an Associate Degree in Commerce, Diploma of Accounting and a Diploma of Financial Planning. Kirk is authorised to provide financial product advice and deal in;
- Deposit products
- Managed Investment schemes
- Life Insurance
Kirk is a salaried employee of PPI and he may also receive a discretionary bonus.
His remuneration is not aligned to the recommendation of any particular investment or life insurance product or product issuer.
Donald G Poole B.Bus, CPA, CTA, CEPA
Don is the founding partner of The Poole Group and has been in public practice for more than 37 years.
From 1974 to 1980 Don was employed in a suburban accounting practice in Brisbane. In May 1980, he opened a small office in Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast. The business expanded rapidly and in 1983 we built our previous premises in Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba. Due to further expansion, it was necessary to again move to larger premises, and in 2007 the firm moved to its current premises in Birtinya.
The practice has 7 partners, 42 technical and 10 support staff and handles Taxation, Accounting, Audit, Business Management, SMSF, and Investment & Insurance Advisory Services.
The client base represents a broad cross section of industry types including Medical, Agriculture, Building, Manufacturing, Wholesaling, Retailing, Clubs and Non-Profit organizations. Client sizes range from sole traders to some larger businesses (with turnovers > $100M). Predominantly these businesses are located in the SE Qld region.
Don has for many years been an advocate for exit planning and aged care advice and has assisted many business owners in their exit transition period.
- Bachelor of Business Accounting Degree
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) (Fellow)
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member of Association of Taxation and Management Accountants
- Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
- Certified Exit Planner ( CEPA)
- Member of the Exit Planning Institute
- Member of National Tax & Accountants Association
- Commissioner of Declarations
- Registered Tax Agent
- Representative Independent AFSL